Registration and Fees
How to Register for Classes
New to DeMont:
- Click here to register/create an account.
- Select your class and complete the registration process.
- Swimmers will be assessed on first day of class.
Previously Enrolled at DeMont:
- First time logging in: Click Here to select a password.
- Check your email to create a new password.
- On the customer portal you may look at your scheduled classes, cancel a class for a day, schedule your make up, make a payment, or change your credit card on file.
- If you wish to move classes, please find a class with a vacancy, submit a move class request on the portal, email email@example.com or call 520-877-SWIM (7946).
You are required to have a credit/debit card on file. Monthly automatic debit will charge your card on the 23rd of the month for the following month. We are PCI compliant and completely secure: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a set of requirements designed to ensure that companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. Your card is vaulted and we are unable to read the card number once it has been entered into our system.
Tuition payments are due on the 23rd of the month.
You will remain registered in swim lessons until you give us a 30 day notice that you wish to withdraw.
Referral Credit: Send a new family our way, have them tell us you referred them, and we will credit you $50 to be used for future lessons! Please make sure they mention your name at the time of registration to receive your credit.
We believe that community network marketing is the way to promote our business and want to thank you for spreading the word about our valuable lesson program.
- FREE: Baby Splash classes for 3-5 month olds: lessons are once a week for 20 minutes. New families pay one-time registration fee.
- Group and Little Froggy Tuition is $32.50/lesson billed monthly: lessons are once a week for 30 minutes.
- Billing amount varies dependent on the number of lesson days per month. (ie: you swim on Wednesday each week. When there are 4 Wednesdays, you will pay $130.00. When there are 5 Wednesdays, you will pay $162.50.) If we are closed on your scheduled swim day, we will adjust tuition to reflect our closure.
- 5% discount for additional family members/second class discount.
- $50 one-time family registration fee.